Sreenath's World

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back in Action

This post is making history.

I am going into the Guinness books with this post.

Longest Gap between two Blog posts.

Who: Sreenath

When: No blogs since December, 22nd, 2007.

Why: Donno

Congrats Sreenath.

Well back myself. I hope I don’t go into hibernation again.

I have a thousand thoughts in mind waiting to be put down to paper (blog in the e-world). Many sweet thoughts, movie scripts, poems, day-to-day wonderful experiences and what not. What to do, a terrible case of writer’s block.

So what’s new in my life?

The twist in the tail was that I had withdrawn my resignation papers with just over a week to go before being relieved.

Just over 70 days for my marriage. The preparations are in full swing. We managed to get the house painted before the monsoon. A little touch still pending, but its ok. I have made a lot of changes in my old room. The old single coat has given way to a brand new double coat. A shelf has been build into the walls to keep my stuffs. The hardest part was getting things back into place after the painters left. Phew! Hard work!

Dresses, jewellery and lots of other work pending. I shall keep you guys posted.

Then I am going to get the invitation cards today. I don’t plan to spend heavily on it but it will be cute. Miu and dad are coming with me too.

I am really looking forward to the Bachelor’s Party on 21st and 22nd. I have managed to get a few off-days swapped to make myself available for it. I certainly loved to have an increased number of participants but still we will make it a big affair.

posted by Sreenath at 4:56 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home