Monday, June 30, 2008
10 Things I've Realized.
- “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”
- “There is no point in growing up if you can’t be child at times.”
- Smile is the best attire you can have.
- People come and go in your life. Only the best and the worthy stay forever.
- Don’t trust anyone more than yourself.
- Two things a relationship thrives on are understanding and trust. Love and affection are secondary.
- You cannot have everything in life. Sometimes you have to give up the second best for the best. And what is “best” various from person to person.
- Nothing in life is permanent. You will have to change your outlook, attitude and dreams as life changes for the better.
- Compromises are mutual. One sided compromises are called sacrifice.
- The sooner you learn to “get on with life” the faster you would succeed.
9 Things I'm Glad About.
- My family who have been with me throughout my good and bad time.
- My fiancée whose care and affection I value the most in life.
- My friends with whom I had most of the best time of my life.
- My teammates with whom I feel like so much at ease.
- My home, my bike and my car.
- My smile which a lot of people have mentioned as infectious.
- That we are still together after all those that had been happening with me.
- I got an Engineering seat before the fees hike and managed to clear Engineering in the first attempt.
- I am still alive.
8 Things I Badly Wanna Do.
- Spend some time together with my fiancée. Somewhere far. A quite, calm and peaceful place.
- Start living together. The reality is that it’s not gonna happen any time soon.
- “Someone” be more understanding.
- My days to get more loving and peaceful.
- Get out of the financial mess I am in.
- Give my parents something to be proud of.
- Take a healthy diet and bring some work-out into my daily routine.
- Want it to not to rain on the morning of August 21st, 2008.
7 Things I Often Tell Myself.
- You are the best.
- She is the one.
- “Everything is gonna be ok”
- Give the world all the happiness you possibly can. Suffer yourself in solitude.
- Control your temper. (Control Bhagawathy)
- Do good. Forgive mistakes out of ignorance. Vengeance is sin. Retribution is virtue. Say “Sorry” only if you really mean it.
- Life is not all about money. Love, happiness, respect, relationships and friendships value a lot more than money.
6 People I Wanna Thank.
- Mom (for her love)
- Dad (for his care)
- Brother (for his affection)
- Her (for her trust & support)
- My friends (for all the good time I have had with them)
- My sisterly friend, Nimi (for her guidance)
5 Things I Believe In.
- Myself. My strength, courage, intuition and determination.
- There is only one happiness in life, love and to be loved. Being loved matters more than loving.
- There are things beyond the explanation of logic and science.
- Life changes for the better.
- Life remains the same before and after marriage. (at least for me it will)
4 Things I Have Lost.
- Faith in God.
- My pet Appu. He was very much a part of the family.
- A few good friends because of some silly misunderstanding.
- My college days.
- I am not happy as I seem to be.
- I was not sick, still took a sick leave yesterday, June 30th, 2008.
- I have made a lot of Security violation at my work place.
- Will not make a promise that I am sure I cannot keep.
- Always keep Promise 1.
1 That's Exclusively Yours.