Sreenath's World

Monday, June 30, 2008

Countdown Tag


10 Things I've Realized.

  1. “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”
  2. “There is no point in growing up if you can’t be child at times.”
  3. Smile is the best attire you can have.
  4. People come and go in your life. Only the best and the worthy stay forever.
  5. Don’t trust anyone more than yourself.
  6. Two things a relationship thrives on are understanding and trust. Love and affection are secondary.
  7. You cannot have everything in life. Sometimes you have to give up the second best for the best. And what is “best” various from person to person.
  8. Nothing in life is permanent. You will have to change your outlook, attitude and dreams as life changes for the better.
  9. Compromises are mutual. One sided compromises are called sacrifice.
  10. The sooner you learn to “get on with life” the faster you would succeed.

9 Things I'm Glad About.

  1. My family who have been with me throughout my good and bad time.
  2. My fiancée whose care and affection I value the most in life.
  3. My friends with whom I had most of the best time of my life.
  4. My teammates with whom I feel like so much at ease.
  5. My home, my bike and my car.
  6. My smile which a lot of people have mentioned as infectious.
  7. That we are still together after all those that had been happening with me.
  8. I got an Engineering seat before the fees hike and managed to clear Engineering in the first attempt.
  9. I am still alive.

8 Things I Badly Wanna Do.

  1. Spend some time together with my fiancée. Somewhere far. A quite, calm and peaceful place.
  2. Start living together. The reality is that it’s not gonna happen any time soon.
  3. “Someone” be more understanding.
  4. My days to get more loving and peaceful.
  5. Get out of the financial mess I am in.
  6. Give my parents something to be proud of.
  7. Take a healthy diet and bring some work-out into my daily routine.
  8. Want it to not to rain on the morning of August 21st, 2008.

7 Things I Often Tell Myself.

  1. You are the best.
  2. She is the one.
  3. “Everything is gonna be ok”
  4. Give the world all the happiness you possibly can. Suffer yourself in solitude.
  5. Control your temper. (Control Bhagawathy)
  6. Do good. Forgive mistakes out of ignorance. Vengeance is sin. Retribution is virtue. Say “Sorry” only if you really mean it.
  7. Life is not all about money. Love, happiness, respect, relationships and friendships value a lot more than money.

6 People I Wanna Thank.

  1. Mom (for her love)
  2. Dad (for his care)
  3. Brother (for his affection)
  4. Her (for her trust & support)
  5. My friends (for all the good time I have had with them)
  6. My sisterly friend, Nimi (for her guidance)

5 Things I Believe In.

  1. Myself. My strength, courage, intuition and determination.
  2. There is only one happiness in life, love and to be loved. Being loved matters more than loving.
  3. There are things beyond the explanation of logic and science.
  4. Life changes for the better.
  5. Life remains the same before and after marriage. (at least for me it will)

4 Things I Have Lost.

  1. Faith in God.
  2. My pet Appu. He was very much a part of the family.
  3. A few good friends because of some silly misunderstanding.
  4. My college days.

3 Confessions.

  1. I am not happy as I seem to be.
  2. I was not sick, still took a sick leave yesterday, June 30th, 2008.
  3. I have made a lot of Security violation at my work place.


2 Promises.

  1. Will not make a promise that I am sure I cannot keep.
  2. Always keep Promise 1.

1 That's Exclusively Yours.

Nothing really! Now that she is in my life she equally owns everything that I own.
posted by Sreenath at 10:19 PM

1 Comments:

Great list da...Especially loved the 7 things I often tell myself. :-)

July 9, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home